Sunday, January 31, 2010

{snow days}

I hope everyone enjoyed the winter wonderland we {finally} received! What little bit my boys were able to get out in it - they were beyond thrilled. My little E is sick {again} with croup, so our snowball fights were cut a little short. But, it didn't slow him down on the hot chocolate and snow ice cream.

Here are a few snapshots from my little purse camera. I knew better than to pull out the Nikon due to flying snowballs! :)















For those that had to reschedule this weekend for wedding consults due to the weather, we will make contact with you tomorrow to get it back on the calendar. I will be meeting with two brides this week, with more to schedule. We are into July 2011!
Addendum: before my mom calls, just wanted to clarify that E was not sick prior to taking him out, just for the record :)
Stay warm!!

No comments: