Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{shout out}

in a major way! This is one of my lovely, wonderful, sweet brides from this past fall. She has received quite the {positive} comments as she is so striking! I have had so many inquiries regarding her hair and make-up......I thought I would track down the information and share it here.
Bekah amazingly did her own hair. But, one could do that if you are a talented hair stylist like she is! So, for those of you who have asked....to get some amazing hair and make-up for your big day, and with the utmost recommendations from me.....you can contact Vogue Aesthetics which is located at 601 North F St in Fort Smith. The number is: 479.782.0201 for hair: Bekah Travis and make-up: Stacy Craig.






It soooo makes me want to book an appointment for myself to get all glammed up! And, okay.....it doesn't hurt anything if you already have AMAZING eyes.....but seriously....wow!
I know from experience that wedding days book up quickly - so, don't delay in making your appointment. Just wanted to share that wealth of information!

No comments: