Saturday, April 10, 2010

{sneak peek}

Wow, I've never had a sneak peek this late! This is from a sweet wedding that occurred in the middle of the rainy day that preceded our record-breaking snow a few weeks back. I have absolutely fallen in love with this bride - she is the sweetest! It's one of those situations in which you feel like you've known them forever.

This is one of my favorite shots - her daddy seeing her for the first time. Some of the sweetest words I've ever heard......"you look as pretty as your mama did." Oh, yes, I was in tears!





Beautiful ring! Excellent choice Kevin!









So sweet!



The rain caused us to stay indoors - but, I'm thinking we can arrange for some "post-wedding" shots outdoors. That's if we can get Kevin to get back in the tux. ;)








A great afternoon! I was very lucky to be a part of it!

No comments: