Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{it's a love story!!}


I am a total hopeless romantic by nature. This engagement session was perfect (besides the Arkansas heat and humidity). But, as sweet as the story is, the couple is even sweeter. The love was very evident between the two. I could literally gush and gush about it!
They dated back in high school, life took them into different directions, and they were recently reunited. They exuded true love and happiness. I know that I am being super sappy! But, that is why I love this so much. It's that love story that will stand the test of time, no doubt. And, it literally has.
We traveled just south of here to her grandfather's amazing farm and literally just played! Those are the best sessions. The wedding will take place on that very same farm next in May. It will be beautiful as her fabulous event planner sister, Jessica Kersey is already deep into the details.
I have literally fallen in love with this unbelievable family. Michael will fit in quite well! I am so happy for you guys! And, as far away as next May seems.......it will be here before we know it!
I had a great time tonight.....
To view a few more of the sneak peek, go to the website and scroll under galleries to Michael & Anna.
p.s. I will edit and upload more into the sneak peek over the next few days. I have a little one who didn't see much of his mommy today, so I am having to call it an early evening. ;)

No comments: