Sunday, June 13, 2010

{brandon + loren / alma engagement

It is always so nice to meet my couples for the first time! Loren and Brandon are from Alma and will be having a beautiful August wedding in an open field. I love those! So, I am very excited for the upcoming bridals in July and then the big day. They are a super-sweet couple and Brandon was a pro by the end of our shoot! I say that because it is usually so hard for the guys being in front of the camera. I can TOTALLY relate because it is so hard for me to be on the flip-side, so I truly understand your pain. :)








I just love this one! So sweet and the lighting was beautiful.........






Beautiful couple...


Brandon, you did very good on her ring choice - it is beautiful!



I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek! I can't wait to work on the rest.......

No comments: