Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{jason + ashley are married! / fayetteville, arkansas}

I had sooooo tried to get this up and loaded before they went on their honeymoon - but, it didn't work.

But, here are a random few from a precious day! I was not shocked when I met Jason - he was as sweet as I imagined he would be. I know that these two have a lifetime of happiness and love ahead of them.

It was a beautiful afternoon and evening. The ceremony took place in downtown Fayetteville with the reception at the beautiful Springdale Country Club. I was very honored to be a small part of such an amazing day!

The "first look" - it was total sweetness. He was at a loss of words for a moment I think as she was so stunning and then, the compliments did not stop. You should see the shots where she "twirled" for him. Perfect.



They were unbelievably happy to see each other!!


LOVE this one!

The bridal party was such a blast! And, it was evident that they think the world of Jason and Ashley.


We snuck out for just a few minutes during the reception to catch a few in the beautiful sunset. So pretty!


The girl cannot take a bad picture!


I love, love this shot.......


We put the groom to work on his wedding day! Look at the driver of that golf cart - I'm thinking he was in heaven!

releasing the balloons.....


Beautiful!

beautiful and as sweet as she is pretty!








Happy Honeymoon guys!!!! xoxo!




No comments: