Sunday, July 18, 2010

{tj & erin are married! / joplin, missouri

Jessica & I spent the day in Joplin shooting a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L wedding. And, it was absolutely sooooo relaxed! I have no doubt this couple will have a lifetime of happiness; besides the love they have that is completely evident....they possess a true treasure.....a sense of humor & laughter! It was a joy to see!

You would never know it was completely sweltering out there! And....if you notice the beautiful girl {2nd from the bride} that a sister of the bride and I will be photographing her wedding next June. And........the last girl in the line.......another beautiful sister. Stunning!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her shoes!!



I adore the above shot. It was when the congregation was praying over the couple. Very moving.
And, because I have such a difficult time choosing which ones to even put up....I have a few more on the website as a sneak peek. Go to Galleries and scroll down to the bottom.
It was an honor!



No comments: