Friday, August 13, 2010

{inbox}

I typically do not share these...and just sweetly keep them to myself...but, I think I'll start sharing.

Because this is why I do what I do....

"OH SHANNON!!! Jay and I can't stop looking at the pics!!! We are in LOVE!!! I honestly cannot express to you how talented you are. God certainly gave you a gift and you make Him proud with how you use it! My heart is re-living the whole day and I could not be happier with what I have seen so far! We love you will all of our hearts! Can't wait to see the rest! XOXO!!!! Ashley"

It is funny how I fall in love with these couples myself. I had never met Ashley before the day she called me and not until the day we completed her bridal session. But, I can say without reservation that she will always be a dear friend from here on out.

Now, I just get to wait for babies...

I love you Ashley and Jay!!

No comments: