Sunday, September 19, 2010

{taylor & amber are married / fayetteville, arkansas}

Oh! I was so happy to be a part of such a precious evening to celebrate Taylor & Amber's exchange of vows. The ceremony and reception took place at The Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farms - absolutely beautiful. Here are a few for their sneak peek......
.



Music plays a very important part of their lives and the night ended with the groom joining a band he plays with in the Fayetteville area. They were awesome! And, it gives me hope that as I sit every Thursday evening and wait as the boys have their piano lessons....that maybe...someday.....{ha!}

The details of the chapel were stunning.....











beautiful nieces of the groom.....

Taylor designed Amber's beautiful ring...

I {heart} mason jars....I will never tire of seeing them.......
LOVED the cake!









Congratulations guys! I am SOOOO jealous as you are flying to Spain for two weeks! It has been a joy to work with both of you as well as having a glimpse into your precious family.
{now one}

No comments: