Monday, February 1, 2010

{congratulations holly and will / fayetteville - memphis wedding}


Although I had just posted this to the old blog before the revamp - I wanted to bring some of those posts over to this one.

Holly and Will be exchanging their vows on June 5, 2010 in Collierville, TN - just outside of Memphis! I will definitely be having fun with this couple and very much look forward to the big day! The engagements and bridals are scheduled......although of course the later will be kept under wraps ;) From what I understand, the Town Square in Collierville is full of perfect wedding day backdrops. I'll see what all I can fit by way of fun furniture into the SUV to head east for the big day!

I am truly so happy to be working with both of you....

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Collierville is nice. Good times! Beautiful Wedding!

Holly Moore said...

Oh my gosh I just saw this on here! I am SO SO excited and I cant wait!!!!! :) it will be so fun!!