Sunday, May 16, 2010

{beautiful evening in muskogee, oklahoma}

My next few days will be beyond crazy, so I wanted to get a quick sneak peek up for Jill and Dusty. Last night was PERFECT! The details were amazing, the colors were a dream, the bride was breathtaking and her groom very handsome, the children were full of fun & life and the joy of the families was evident. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I hope I captured sweet moments that you will always treasure!



Is that not the cutest thing ever??
The girls acting like silly girls and having a ball! I love me some girl time as I have a boy-filled home.


Precious!! Look at those middle two - no clue chaos was surrounding them!














There was a perfect field just behind the church. Jill was a brave bride and at that point did not care if her dress got a little dirty. But, even though it has been raining for days, her bridesmaids did a great job in keeping it up and clean. I think you will be very happy we went outside for these. My very favorite place to photograph - the middle of a pasture!

Different versions.....







And little sister repositioned Jill once we decided to leave for the reception for these. Poor Dusty was starving......but, I think he'll be happy we took a few more. Jill - you are stunning!




Oh, my favorite..........Mason jars! Perfect!








The reception venue was so fun!





My very, very best wishes Dusty and Jill!!

No comments: