Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{current affairs}



Happy summer everyone!


I am enjoying mine and hope you are as well!


I will be out of the office again this weekend for a beautiful wedding in Fayetteville. I am DYING to show her bridals - so you will definitely need to check back in. If you call me from Friday afternoon on - it may be Sunday evening or Monday morning before I can respond.


As explained in an earlier post - my summer schedule is very limited in order to spend some quality time with my sweet family. My little one starts Kindergarten this year - so I am wanting to soak it all in. Every last ounce of it actually! Although, I have yet to really "feel" the limited schedule as I am busy, busy finishing up the weddings and sessions I've had over the last several weeks. But, I'm getting there. :)


My fall is filled with several weddings and family sessions. I only have room for a few more family sessions, so if you have that in mind - you may want to send me a quick email or call.


And, as far as it seems, looking into 2011 - it is booking with weddings as well. I have approximately 6 openings left. So, if you are thinking.....you may want me to pencil you in until you make your decision.

Also, something I touched on several posts back mentioned "changes to come." I did make a big leap and actually left my full time position at the law firm that I adore in order to keep my life and priorities more balanced. It was a huge, but necessary step for me. The positive impact it will have on the photography will speak for itself I believe. And, although my calendar will be limited to a certain amount of bookings per month - I think it will be a definite win/win situation for all.


And, I cannot close this post without saying a HUGE thank you! The photography aspect of my life has been one of my absolute biggest blessings. I have met families, and brides, and grooms and sweet babies that have left a lasting mark on my heart. Sappy, I know, but so true. I have made dear friendships that will last a lifetime. Something I never take for granted. So, to everyone, thank you again for your support and patience as I am transitioning to make these changes happen!
I appreciate it beyond words!

No comments: