Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{summer's end}


We are sadly saying goodbye to summer here. School starts next week and although technically it is still summer, it's pretty much fall from here on out. {despite the 100+ degree days.}
It has been a flurry of activity with vacation, sessions, editing, uploading, family birthdays and new bookings over the last several weeks. I have a lot to catch up here on the blog - especially all of the new wedding couples I have on the calendar. So excited!
My fall calendar is already completely full for family/children sessions {if you contacted me, you are on the list, even if you have not received the date from me. I have several people looking at same dates and such and I am trying to work through that list - but, WILL get you taken care of!}. I do have one or two wedding weekends open for 2010.
So...
*I am a busy bee wrapping up edits and website uploads.
*I have a new website {still} in the works and will be back to work on that as soon as the boys are spending their days at school.
*I have my 2011 Christmas card templates purchased and will be placing sample cards up for your viewing. So fun!
*I have some super-cute new products to offer!
Be back soon! Enjoy these last days of summer!
I'm looking forward to fall........
{our home is without air conditioning today, so I am REALLY looking forward to fall at this very moment!}

No comments: