Friday, September 24, 2010

{i do - take II}

Not the marriage....
but, the pictures. ;)

These are dear friends of ours and like so many {me being at the top of the list!} found her wedding pictures a little less than desired. So, she decided she wanted to get back in her beautiful dress and have J get back into a tux {monkey suit according to J} and have some taken that she had wished she had had the first time around.
It was a great evening {despite the fact I fretted all day about the rain and the wet fields} and here is a small sneak peek into a few we got tonight. I am hoping these were more of what she had in mind....
oh, and for the record....I was not the first photographer {wink!}



















Of course, the pictures are compressed and resized for the blog.....but, wanted to give you a glimpse! Hope you enjoy these........
And, one more thing........total kudos to Justin!

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

You know the more I think about it. . . There is a tad bit more to celebrate after ups and downs, good days and bad days, kids, sickness, bills, work, and all the other obstacles couples face. . .
Kuddos to J, and heres to celebrating more than Day 1.

Take II pictures are more of a treasure in my opinion, because they are earned!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh yes! Shannon you did a fabulous job!!!

Shannon said...

ha! Scott just told me not to hold my breath on getting any ideas from MW! :)