Sunday, September 26, 2010

{Jacob + Jessica are Married! / Eureka Springs Wedding}

What a beautiful afternoon! Yesterday, Jacob & Jessica exhanged their vows and the breathtaking Crescent Hotel in Eurkea Springs. Thankfully, the rained stayed away and the day was perfect. I met Jessica in the bridal salon as they were wrapping up her make-up. So pretty!


She also reserved the Bridal Salon to get ready in - I loved the soft drinks on a silver platter.



I was completely taken with her flowers........simple Baby's Breath with a beautiful wrap. I absolutely loved them!





First Look!






Such a sweet and beautiful group of girls!

Handsome guys as well!

This is probably one of the funniest ongoing moments of the day......seems that no one remembered........socks? Loved it!

THAT kiss! :)





Such a beautiful day! Jacob {or, should we call you Jason? ha!} and Jessica - my very, very best to both of you! I wish you my very best!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lonnie and I honeymooned here 11 years ago. Such a beautiful place. Gorgeous pictures!