Monday, September 6, 2010

{josh + kelly / REAL engagement sneak peek!}

Where do I even start? Such a FUN couple! They laughed & they absolutely made me laugh!
This is Josh and Kelly - they met when they were 14! How sweet is that? They will literally be together for a lifetime! They will be exhanging vows with their closest family & friends on a beautiful bluff at Mount Magazine next June. The reception will take place at The Lodge. I'm so excited! I will be visiting the Lodge for a weekend in November, so I am certain I will be making my way to their location to get ideas!








I know I say this often, but I am completely sincere when I say it.....I am truly blessed in the couples that come my way. This is a beautiful couple inside and out! I will also give kudos to Mr. Josh here....he was willing to go with the flow during our session....anything for his bride. It was very sweet!
I can't wait to wrap these up for you guys!!
Happy Engagement! Enjoy your next 9 months of planning! It will be here before
you know it.....

2 comments:

Patrick B said...

Come Visit www.entertainmentrules.com for tv streaming,movies,tv shows, movie trailers, game trailers and much more

Patrick B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.