Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{shhhh.....}

You may have noticed that it's been very, very quiet here on the blog. 
There are actually several reasons for that, but, the main reason is a new reveal. 
I have so many wonderful posts to make that I hated to add them here
where they would soon be forgotten.....but, instead opted to wait until they
could make their long-awaited debut on the....
 NEW BLOG/WEBSITE!   

It's been a very long time coming and I never could get enough downtime to
get it completed.  So, what do I do?  Jump in right in the midst of my busy, busy
wedding season.  It wasn't entirely poor planning on my end, but a new 
state of the art template / server that my beloved provider uses.  
{they have THE best customer service ever...thus I waited}   

So, stay tuned.  I'm getting very, very close! 

 I will leave you with this.  What I wouldn't give to be
on that beach again for a few days.....



But, for now, I have to get back to editing! :)

No comments: